Wednesday, August 13, 2008

We've been busy these last few weeks (honestly, when am I not busy??) and it has been tough for me to post, so here is a quick update:

(1) No, I am NOT pregnant. Just because I crocheted some itty bitty baby shoes does not mean I'm pregnant. Silly readers.

(2) Anna is crawling. She has been crawling for 2 weeks now. Yikes! She's not even 6 months old.

(3) Caroline thinks that Tyrannosaurus Rex is the best dinosaur ever.

(4) Isaac likes chicken. Anytime I'm making food, he asks hopefully: "chicken?"

(5) Caroline calls fish sticks "fish fingers"

I don't even like meat, but the kids are always asking for it, so they are eating lots of chicken and fish these days.

Well, that's all for now.

2 comments:

Josee said...

Um, fish don't have fingers. Does she know this? :->

Sabrina said...

She's crawling already?!? Wow! Chicken always seems to be the easiest meat for kids to eat. Mine all love it.

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

My Favorite Websites