Monday, June 12, 2006

Been busy...

I have been busy these days. Caroline is 18 months old and a total handful. She's saying more words and learning new physical skills. Yesterday, I saw her "walking" on all fours. It was a hoot! She will try to wear our shoes and put shoes on our feet too. She knows that when we go "bye-bye" she needs to put her shoes on. She will often go find them and bring them to us.

In other news, my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer a few weeks ago. She had surgery to remove her breasts and test lymph nodes. The doctors are still running some tests and we should know what stage the cancer is in on Thursday. She is hoping to start treatment(radiation and chemo) next week. She has been a real trooper through this whole ordeal and we are very proud of her.

No comments:

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

My Favorite Websites