Thursday, May 11, 2006

Food and more food...

I've discovered new foods that Caroline likes. She ate black beans and corn for dinner tonight. And loved them! After finishing off her first plate, I made her a second and she ate that too! Very exciting. She also likes string cheese, fruit cups, and yogurt. Oh, and bananas. We go through lots of those. She also likes broccoli, carrots, zucchini, rice, and any kind of pasta with tomato sauce. She is a really good eater, but she refuses to eat meat! I don't stress about it, but I always offer her some. Most of the time she with leave it on the plate, but sometimes she just throws it on the floor. Writing this post has made me very hungry, so I will cut this post short. I promise to write again soon!

1 comment:

Maggie's Attic said...

YOU KNEW I'd say it's her Nana-genes kicking in. That child knows meat came from helpless animals! You go, Caroline, a vegetarian-in-the-making!

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

My Favorite Websites