Monday, August 29, 2005

I'm tired of these spammers

So all of my comments are actually spam. It makes me so annoyed that people want to defile any and everything on the internet with spam. From now on, if you post a comment, you need to type in a word. It should be no hassle, really.

Caroline is pulling up and crawling all over these days. She is also getting some new teeth. She has the lower central incisors. She also has the upper lateral incisors. Her next teeth look like they will be the upper central incisors. The teeth are coming in so quickly, her gums are bruised. She seems to be handling it ok.

Todd put up two of the baby gates this weekend. It was quite an experience. He had to engineer a contraption to hold the gate up at the top of the stairs. These gates had to be mounted to the wall, or in our case, a metal railing. To mount the gate on the rail, Todd had to buy a 2x4, bolts, a saw, a drill, another drill, more bolts, and so on. The kitchen has been turned into a temporary workshop, with all the sawdust one could ever want. In the end, the contraption worked flawlessly. It was a success all around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just so you don't think no one is reading, I'll admit, I'm still keeping up with you guys-even though Caroline is-praise God-now doing well & healthy. Love the pictures. Caroline is a doll. Todd looks exactly like his maternal G'Buddy as a young man. Mia looks exactly like a female little Tim! Thanks for blogging. Aunt B

My Lucky Charms

My Lucky Charms

Blog Archive

My Favorite Websites